Design, speakers and food selection for the Italian Tourist Office during Taste of Paris 2018 edition.
Concept, design and set up : TERRITORIO
A territory as a global united concept : soils, climate, agriculture, products, cuisine and of course, women and men.
All these are part of a coherent and interdependant system that contributes to each region’s identity and influence.
TERRITORIO aims to put forward these regions’ culinary hallmarks through its men, products, know-how and History.
- PUGLIA : Sarah Lacomba - OTTANTA (Artisan, Mozzarella)
- LOMBARDY : Stefano Bottoli - CALVISIUS CAVIAR (Artisan, Caviar)
- EMILIA ROMAGNA: Chiara Giannuzzi - VENTURI BALDANI (Producer, Balsamic vinegar)
- ABRUZZO : Riccardo Ferrante - SOLINA (Chef and Artisan, Pasta)
- LIGURIA : Alessandra Pierini - RAP (Grocer)
- SICILY & VENETO : Saara Pahlberg - VINO NOSTRUM (Wine merchant and Italian Wines Importer)
- SICILY & VENETO: Massimo Tringali - EMPORIO ARMANI CAFFÉ (Chef)
- SICILY : Fabrizo Ferrara - OSTERIA FERRARA (Chef)
Conception and design of 7 sessions with chefs, artisans and producers (from Thursday to Sunday).
Each session pays tribute to one specific Italian region whose products, recipes, people are enlighted.
These sessions consist of masterclasses, talks, demonstration, cooking and tasting.
They’re mastered by journalist whose role is to liven them up, ask questions to deal with the themes in depth and make the ITALIA corner appealing.